If you are an experienced Tax Associate or Tax Senior with 3+ years of public accounting experience and a fluency in Japanese and/or strong understanding of Japanese culture, please read on!
Based between LA and OC, we have been offering personalized accounting and tax services to a variety of clients for decades. As our firm continues to expand, we are looking for amazing professionals to join our team.
Currently, we are looking to hire an all-star Tax Senior who wants to become a trusted advisor to our clients and building a long-term progressive career here.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Career advancement opportunities
- Diverse client base
- Growing firm where you can make an impact
- Fun work environment! Happy hours, company parties and sports teams, and non-profit involvement in the community.
What You Will Be Doing
- Help lead and manage tax engagements - especially with real estate clients
- Prepare more complex tax returns for a variety of entities (C Corp, S Corp, Partnership, Individual, Estate, Trust)
- Review tax returns prepared by staff and associate
- Develop strong working relationships with clients
- Train and help develop staff and associates
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of experience at a public accounting firm
- Licensed CPA or CPA Candidate
- BS/BA in Accounting or related field
- Tax return review
- Client Management
- Japanese fluency or novice with strong understanding of culture
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Holidays
- CPA Exam Support
- Flex time
- Fridays off during the summer
- Holiday and Tax Season End Parties
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.