Industrial Hygienist /Project Manager - IAQ, Noise Dosimetry, OSHA, etc.
Location: anywhere in New York, Massachusetts, Maryland, Connecticut, or Pennsylvania ~~ *as long as able to travel!*
We are a full-service environmental consulting firm providing customized Environmental Health and Safety Services among other services to our clients. We challenge issues relating to chemicals in the environment, workplace, and products. We are seeking an experienced industrial hygienist to assist in evaluating exposure data and air monitoring results as well as experience with noise dosimetry, ventilation, Indoor Air Quality, OSHA, etc. . We love to develop our staff from within so this role would likely grow very quickly.
If you are an Industrial Hygienist/Project Manager with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Evaluating exposure data and air monitoring results as well as experience with noise dosimetry, ventilation, Indoor Air Quality, OSHA,
- Complete investigations, develop remediation plans, and report findings and results in accordance with regulations and applicable industry guidelines
- Air, surface, and water sampling according to EPA, OSHA, NIOSH, and industry analytical methods
- Employee exposure monitoring for various environmental hazards
- EHS solutions for federal, state, corporate, and private sector clients.
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Client management
What You Need for this Position
- 3-10+ years of PROFESSIONAL experience as an Industrial Hygienist in the environmental industry (experience in EHS, IAQ, industrial hygiene)
- Experience conducting surveys for process evaluation, noise dosimetry, risk assessments, evaluation of inventory controls, ventilation, exposure monitoring, personal air monitoring, OSHA, and IAQ measurement
- Experience with Inspections for lead paint, mold, moisture, and/or asbestos.
- B.S. in environmental science, engineering, chemistry, safety, biology, or a related field.
- Ability to travel
Bonus skills (not required):
- CIH or CSP certification -(being eligible for it in the near future helps!)
- Ability to deal directly with clients in a professional manner
- Prior experience working for the government or state
- Project management experience
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation (DOE)
- Generous PTO
- Premium Benefits
- Remote flexibility
- Upward mobility (promoting from within)
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- Life Insurance
- 401k with a match
- Mileage reimbursement
- GREAT company culture
- Team events, company gatherings
- ....and much more!
So, if you are an Industrial Hygienist or Project Manager with experience, please apply today! Or send your resume to Noreen@cybercoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.