If you are a Hardware Engineer with experience, please read on!
Based in beautiful Aurora, IL, we are a quality driven and innovative company that specializes in providing motion control solutions for commercial mobility, military vehicle subsystems, and medical mobility. Due to growth and demand for our products and services, we are in need of a Hardware Engineer with 2+ years experience in hardware design, product development, and PCB layout.
If you are interested in joining an innovating company that is constantly pushing the boundaries of motion control, while providing a team focused environment for our employees with top notch benefits, please apply immediately!
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for designing and developing electronic products including both digital and analog circuitry. You will need to debug and test this system while providing input to development schedules.
What You Need for this Position
- 2+ years experience in design and development of electronic hardware
- 1+ years experience in product development
- Working knowledge of PCB layout and electronics manufacturing processes
- Working knowledge of both analog and digital circuit design concepts
- Ability to use CAD tools to generate schematics and layouts
- Ability to debug electronics and read electrical schematics, mechanical drawings, and product documentation
- Familiar with microcontroller architectures and embedded systems
What's In It for You
Salary DOE : $80,000 - $110,000
So, if you are a Hardware Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Joshua Schnitzer
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.