If you are a Tax Senior/Sr. Accountant - ASC740, Provision, Corporate with experience, please read on!
We are an award-winning CPA financial planning firm consistently ranked in the top 200 on IPA across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing small-mid-sized firms across the entire country. Our dynamic teams specialize in tax, accounting, audit, assurance, financial planning, and advisor for our high-end clients both domestically and internationally focused on ASC740, Tax Provision, Corporate, Mid-Market, HNW, Estate, Trust, and Gift in our tax group and also have a dynamic audit group overlapping with our client base.
We are HIRING NOW seeking impressive Tax Seniors/Accountants who have recent experience in ASC740, Tax Provision, Corporate, Tax Compliance, and Indirect Tax. We love folks that come from the Big 4, Big 10, and national firms and welcome all to apply if they are a fit.
This person must be local in the San Diego or Irvine markets for a hybrid-flex schedule.
What we offer in addition to this unique opportunity:
- Lucrative comp packages; salary + bonuses/OT pay
- Better work-life balance; we live it and breath it! You'll work 3-400+ fewer hours than your current firm.
- Competitive national benefits package
- Flexibe-telecommute schedule, we are people too!
- Exposure, new challenges, mentorship, programs, fast-track to Manager/Director/Partner
- An award-winning culture led by genuine Partners and teams that truly care and support one another
Please forward your updated CV, LinkedIn profile, and upcoming availability to connect if you are a fit with these qualifications and are interested in exploring an opportunity with us to firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Need for this Position
- Tax Staff
- Tax Senior
- Tax Accountant
- Senior Accountant
- Tax Associate
- Tax Provision
- Tax Compliance
- CPA preferred or in the progress of completion
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Tax Senior/Sr. Accountant - ASC740, Provision, Corporate with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Ian Kerr
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.