If you are an experienced Audit and Accounting Professional with your 3+ years of recent and relevant public accounting external auditing experience, and you are looking to take on the role of a Senior Auditor with an established firm that is a great place to work and grow your career, then please read on!
Come work for one of the largest and most respected Certified Public Accounting (CPA) firms in the Lafayette, LA area! We recently celebrated our 35th anniversary, and we are a firm where you work with numbers, but you are never treated like one! We are seeking a talented, highly motivated accounting professional to join our Audit Department.
You will have the exposure to achieve your professional goals in a rewarding, team environment, and there are plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth within our firm !
We offer a premium compensation and benefits package, which includes an excellent salary, partially subsidized health insurance, a 401(k) plan and generous PTO. If we sound like a company that you would be interested in working for, then send your updated resume to Michael.Smith@cybercoders.com
What You Will Be Doing
In this role, you will be asked to work closely with Audit Managers and Audit Partners to conduct audits of financial statements and prepare / review financial statements for clients across many industries, i.e. construction contractors, governmental entities, manufacturing / distribution, retailers, and not-for-profit organizations. You will also be asked to build and maintain client relationships, train and develop staff, and there will be on-site fieldwork.
What You Need for this Position
At least 3 years of recent and relevant public accounting experience, with:
- Experience in audits under Government Auditing Standards and Uniform Guidance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively work with staff and firm clients
- Extremely process / detail oriented
- Experience in the Thompson Reuters suite of accounting products including PPC, CSA, Advanced Flow, Go File Room and others in the suite
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or related field with an active Louisiana CPA license, or CPA in process
- Finance/Accounting Acumen
- Listening, mentoring and constructive feedback skills
- Exceptional Organizational Ability
- Project/Process Management Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Client Relations
- Talent Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Strong Ethics and Integrity
What's In It for You
- Highly Competitive Salary - $55K-$75K (depending on experience level)
- Discretionary annual bonuses
- Flexible office hours including core work hours with minimal overtime requirements
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary firm match
- Health, Dental and Supplemental Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Designated Paid Holidays
- Paid continuing education, licensing and professional accounting dues
- Paid leave for CPA exam
- CPA Exam bonus upon completion
- Cafeteria Plan
- Great firm culture including staff Christmas party and an annual family event in the spring.
So, if you are an Audit and Accounting Professional with with 3+ years of public accounting experience, and you are looking to take on an Audit Senior role with a company that offers a rewarding and team oriented environment with a competitive salary, generous PTO, and opportunities for personal and professional growth, then please apply today, and send your resume to Michael.Smith@CyberCoders.com!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Michael Smith
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.