If you are a Project Manager with experience, please read on! We are a leading contractor headquartered in Grand Rapids hiring a Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of Retail construction projects from start to finish.
Were not just in the business of creating buildings were creating neighborhoods, businesses and communities and were looking for people who are ready to make an impact. We are a nationally recognized construction, development, and property management provider ranked by Engineering News-Record as one of the top 200 contractors in the nation. With regional offices in the Midwest and Southeast, weve built projects totaling more than $5 billion in varying scope and size, serving education, healthcare, hospitality, multi-unit, mixed-use, senior living, manufacturing and industrial clients.
What You Will Be Doing
In this role you will organize and oversee the construction process and ensure projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. Additionally, we are seeking an individual with an analytical mind, some estimating knowledge and strong organizational skills. The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget. This position reports directly to the Project Executive of the Retail department.
What You Need for this Position
* Proven experience as a construction project manager (minimum of eight years of commercial construction experience).
* Bachelors degree in construction management or related field experience.
* In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles.
* Familiarity with quality, health and safety standards.
* Familiarity with construction/project management software.
* Outstanding oral and written communication and negotiation skills.
* Ability to read blueprints.
* Ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements.
* Knowledge of the operating practices of construction, architectural, and building firms.
* The ability to travel.
* Retail project experience preferred
* Good working knowledge of MS Office including Project
* Familiarity with construction/project management software such as PlanGrid and BlueBeam
* PMP or equivalent certification a plus
What's In It for You
We offer competitive compensation, 401(k) with company match, comprehensive healthcare plans, generous paid time off including, continued learning and training opportunities, on-site health and wellness activities, tuition reimbursement, flexible work schedules, and access to industry-leading technology. Team members are also provided opportunities to help shape their community for future generations through volunteer time off and opportunities for involvement with local organizations.
- 401k: Company Match
So, if you are a Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Amr Hassan
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.