If you are a Project Manager please read on! We are a top FL General Contractor looking to grow our team of construction professionals. If you are looking for an opportunity of a lifetime, apply today!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Join an established company! Tons of projects in the pipeline!
2. Competitive salaries!
3. Fantastic internal growth opportunity!
What You Need for this Position
More than 3 years of experience and knowledge of all phases of construction management including:
- Commercial projects preferred
- Provide clear and articulate direction to team-members
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with pre-construction, estimating RFIs, change orders, and submittals
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong administrative skills--ability to maintain clear notes, keep organized records and time-management
- Knowledge of Procore software
What You Will Be Doing
- Assures construction meets established quality standards
- Supervises and trains subordinates
- Identifies and implements method and systems for achieving cost savings
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with owners, architects, engineers, etc.
- Develop budget parameters and perform conceptual estimating relating to that development
- Develop alternative construction schemes and subcontractor, supplier interest in the project
- Monitor physical development of specifications for compliance with budget parameters
- Organize and schedule design-effort including recommendation of design build subcontractors
- Enforces compliance with Company subcontractor insurance and bond requirements
- Oversees all aspects of project administration
- Monitors performance of subcontractors against subcontract terms
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned in order to meet shifting organizational priorities
What's In It for You
- Competitive compensation based on experience from $90K-$140K base salary
- Excellent company culture
- Amazing personal and professional growth opportunity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and insurance plans
So, if you are a Project Manager - Construction with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Alan Arellano
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.