If you are an Electrical or Hardware Engineer with experience designing components and boards for space applications, please read on!
For nearly 50 years, we have served an integral role in supporting the advancement of the aerospace and defense industries.
We are a pioneer and world leader in high-reliability data communications and control technology.
Aside from being a defense and aerospace innovator, our corporate HQ is adorned by the finest ocean.
We offer our employees a workplace in the heart of one the most desirable places to work and live in the world.
To be frank, we are one of the most exciting, promising Aerospace and Defense companies in North America.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide technical leadership role within the Engineering department to solve difficult technical challenges or problems or to bring in new technical capability
- Design and develop components and boards for space applications
- Power Integrity and Signal integrity analysis and design for high speed digital (DDR2, DDR3, DDR4, SERDES, etc).
- Develop IP Patents, Technical Publications or White Papers.
- Perform and document Design verification Testing (DVT), timing analysis, worst-case analysis
- Able to debug, test, and verify component and board designs
- Represent Engineering in technical customer discussions / meetings
- FPGA Design (HDL, synthesis, place/route, timing analysis, simulation)
What You Need for this Position
- Fluent in high speed design rules for circuit boards, layout requirements, circuit board stack-up
- Strong engineering background for component and board designs
- Experience and skills in debugging using lab equipment and other tools
- Project planning, budgeting, technical leadership
- Ability to work in a team setting effectively
- Successfully problem solves and manages conflict
- Has analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary range $130-175k
- People Focused Policies
- Education Reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance
So, if you are a Design Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jackson Hufferd
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.