If you are a Plant HR Lead/Manager with experience, please read on!
Location: Fairmont MN (NO REMOTE)
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Manufacturing Company: Plastics/Thermoplastic/Recycling
Salary: $65k-$82k (Depending on experience)
We are a leading manufacturer of high-performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of water management products and drainage solutions. Our innovative products and superior drainage solutions are used across a broad range of end markets and applications, including residential, non-residential, agriculture, and infrastructure applications. We have established a leading position in many of these end markets by leveraging our national sales and distribution platform, overall product breadth and scale, and our manufacturing excellence.
What You Will Be Doing
- Supporting the company's annual HR activities, and assisting managers and employees with HR related matters and policy interpretation.
- Personnel Administration (personnel files, vacation & attendance tracking, new employee processing and benefits administration)
- Processing all offer letters/packets and separation and resignation and release letters Coordinating pre-employment, and on-boarding procedures
- Employee benefits and taxes through data entry and reports in ADP
- Assisting with purchase orders and invoicing
What You Need for this Position
- 2+ Years of HR experience
- Office Management Administrative experience
- Experience with onboarding, labor relations, benefit enrollment
- Experience working with Oracle, ADP, and/or QuickBooks
What's In It for You
- Great work environment
- Amazing/Generous compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Full Benefits
- 401(k) w/ match!
- Career Advancement / Growth Opportunities
+ Relocation Assistance
If you're interested, please provide the following to get the ball rolling:
1) Updated resume
2) Salary requirements (a range would suffice)
3) Interview availability this week
My email is Justin.Johnson@cybercoders.com.
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Justin Johnson
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.