We are a rapidly growing leader with a global presence, working on the most cutting-edge iOT & 5G technology on the market!
We have a vibrant, positive startup environment where you'll be exposed to the latest tech with tons of room for growth. You will have the chance to shine as a top Sr. contributor and rise the ranks as we continue to scale out our products with some of the best-known consumer partners in the biz. As a Principal-Level Design Engineer, you'll have a huge impact on current & future digital & mixed-signal SOC technology. We're talking 5G (upcoming 6G!), iOT & 11AX tech!!! There may not be a better available opportunity right now for a Sr. Layout Engineer to take the next step in your career, make a huge impact on product and eventually cash out when we exit!
What You Need for this Position
15+ years of industry experience of developing physical designs (SOC's) & layouts + an AS or AA in Layout design (or related) plus:
- Large SOC Layout experience including debug & development, improving the flow, etc.
- ERC, LVS, Calibre DRC
- CMOS experience
- Floor Planning, Supply Planning etc.
- Die Size Estimation
- Interconnect Planning
- Block-Level Layout
- It's great if you have scripting experience for automation or to improve layout flows
- Chip top physical design experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
Hierarchical floor planning, , die size estimation, supply & interconnect planning
Layout of top-level cells & blocks in deep sub-micron CMOS tech
Improve the flows for development & debug of large SOC layout(s)
Working closely with design engineers & digital counterparts to develop a solid, efficient & robust device physical design
Mentoring & assisting other engineers when needed
What's In It for You
- Top pay, benefits (health, dental, 401k, PTO)
- Equity in a company with a ton of liquidity upside potential
- Opportunity to get out of a big company or away from boring technology to build the latest 5G & future 6G SOC products
- Flex schedule post-covid, design centers in San Diego & coming soon in OC!
So, if you're a layout engineer or layout design engineer with strong SOC layout & experience with Cadence or Mentor Graphic Calibre tools, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.