Located in Southern CA, we are a Series C Startup that is building the future of Mobile Device Management for Enterprise Companies that are scaling and using Apple Devices. With over $180M in funding and 300+ employees, we are one of the fastest growing startups and have over a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate as well as a rapidly growing community of users. As more companies adopt Remote or Hybrid work, we're expanding into the EMEA market while continuing to build a next-gen platform for securing/managing Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV devices.
We are looking for two macOS Engineers at the Staff or Principal Level who have experience with Low-Level and/or Security Native macOS Development.
Top Reasons to Work with UsCompetitive salary + Equity for full-time employees
100% individual and dependent medical/dental/vision
401(k) with 4% company match
20 days PTO, 1 Wellness Week beginning of August, 14 holidays, 10 sick days, & 12 weeks for new parents
$1K for remote working equipment + Cell phone & Internet stipend
Exciting opportunities for career growth, inclusive culture, and more!
What You Will Be Doing
- Hands-on coding with ability to architect new features and proof of concepts
- Create architectures and high-level designs to meet strategic objectives
- Identify technology and strategic growth opportunities that enable us to grow as a business and rally the organization behind these choices
- Become an authority on the technologies of your team with the ability to answer questions, guide other developers, and inform business management
- Collaborate cross-functionally with 100% remote, distributed teams
- Work closely with engineering counterparts on other projects to ensure consistent architecture and product alignment
- Help drive quality by working with teams to promote modularized code that is testable, performant, and easy to maintain with multi-staged validation plans
- Design and deliver systems that require research on what is 'possible' rather than simply relying on past experience
What You Need for this Position5+ years of experience with Native macOS development (device level/microkernel)
Strong C and Objective C experience
Low Level security and/or automation development in macOS
Kernel Framework / Kernel Extension / Kernel APIs
Familiarity with Apple Security Frameworks: ESF (Endpoint Security Framework), Network Extensions / System Extensions / DriverKit, etc...
So if you are a Principal/Staff Level macOS Engineer with Low-Level and/or Security experience, please apply today and email email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Caroline Veillon
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.